I’ve come to realize that my jewelry personality is quite a bit different from my regular personality.
If you meet me in person, I can be low key and sometimes even a little quiet (but always warm and friendly, or at least I try to be!). I’m not a loud person, by any means. But when it comes to jewelry, I am bold. Memorable. Outstanding. I love jewelry that makes a statement. And I LOVE the jewelry and style of Rachel Stewart.
If you’re a reader of natural hair blogs I am so sure you’re familiar with her work! Rachel has been featured on so many of my favorite blogs, including Afroniquely You, K Is For Kinky, FroChic, Empress Mag, Most Beautifullest, Fly and of course Clutch Mag.
OMG, how FLY is she?? I love her look, her hair, her flava in general. And of course, her art. Rachel’s jewelry fits my jewelry personality to a tee. Here are my top five fave Rachel Stewart pieces.
1. The Gold Afro Pick earrings, natch. I feel like every woman with big, bold natural flavor should rock a pair of these at least once.
2. I love the Royal Tassels. LOVE. Brass, copper, dangling, elegant. I need them in my life!
3. The Warrior Woman cuff. $30 and a fashion knockout. Rock this with a Little Black Dress and your sexiest footwear. POW!
4. Star Child – very Eighties, bold and bangin’. Big hair or a big personality will help to pull these off.
5. The Mixtape Necklace, which is sold out. Of course it is! Because it’s AWESOME.
Click here to check out her BigCartel store, and her blog. And Rachel is on both Facebook and Twitter.
Are you a fan of Rachel Stewart’s style? Which piece is your fave?