Girl, we need to talk. In light of the recent rumors, I just wanted to remind of you of something you said back in ’99.

Your message was strong, you were looking fly, and your head seemed to be almost clear. Now is the perfect time to let that crusty motherfucker go. He doesn’t deserve you, he never did. That ho is doing you a favor, and you know what? Karma’s a bitch.
Pull out some old photo albums and remind yourself of who you are.

I mean, look at your fabulous makeup here. Loving the smoky eye/dark lip combo. Whitney, you’re too beautiful and talented to go out like that. Get yourself dolled up and give Clive Davis a call. Your fans miss you, and you have a fierce revenge album to record. Lord knows Bobby gave you enough material.

Big respect,

Aulelia says:
September 2, 2006, 7:30 am
i completely agree! what has happened to this poor woman? my friend once said that bobby can take the drugs but whit can't and that is the honest truth. she needs to 2 take a long hard look in the mirror or someone should slap some sense into her.
Ursula says:
September 2, 2006, 8:50 am
How sad that she allowed Bobby, the drugs and lord knows what else to drag her down.
Courtie says:
September 2, 2006, 2:55 pm
Thank you for reminding me what Nippy used to be! It is very true -- I think Bobby could handle the drugs recreationally and he assumed she would be able to as well --- obviously not the case, right? Let's just keep hoping that she sees the light.
Coffy says:
September 2, 2006, 3:14 pm
sometimes the larger the internal turmoil, the deeper into drugs you go
Beauty says:
September 2, 2006, 7:06 pm
Word is that they really are over, that there was an agreement between Nippy and Bobby that they had to move on and the divorce process started before Bobby started dating Supahead. I don't know if I should believe that. But as you said karma is a bitch. Bobby will suffer hard and if Supahead saw him before that agreement (if there was any) she will suffer too. Your site is amazing.
FTL says:
September 2, 2006, 8:56 pm
Afrobella, you couldn't have said it better...I hope Whitney beats this but I think that her amazing vocal skills has already been lost...I hope I'm wrong...
brittaney says:
September 5, 2006, 1:47 am
I absolutely adore your site! But if you don't mind, could you give me some advice? I have been struggling with my hair for as long as I remember. Right now, I am letting the relaxer grow out, so my hair is two different textures. Do you have any suggestions as to how to wear it or how to make the relaxer-to-natural process more smoother? Anything will be appreciated.
Sisay says:
September 5, 2006, 4:42 pm
Hai Afrobella,really like your site. @ Brittaney: try the natural laxer relaxer ( no is not chemical) Love and respect from Europe
SerenityOnStle says:
September 6, 2006, 12:06 pm
I remember a kindler and gentler Whitney as well...I hope and pray that she can one day find the strength to leave Bobby and regain a true sense of self-worth and reclaim her life! If not for herself, at least for her daughter's sake.
PES 2014 Crack says:
February 7, 2014, 6:48 pm
An intriguing discussion is worth comment. I do think that you ought to publish more about this subject, it may not be a taboo matter but generally folks don't talk about such issues. To the next! Best wishes!!