Bellas, I was recently interviewed by the beautiful ladies at Belle Noir magazine.

In case you haven’t heard of Belle Noir, it’s a wonderful site for big, beautiful women of color. Check them out. And I liked the questions she asked me in the interview! In case you were wondering what’s in my makeup bag, or what products I recommend for those of you about to go natural, check it out!

Much love to Belle Noir, and thanks for the honor!

COMMENTS

auragirl says:
March 27, 2008, 9:27 am
first! Sorry, I couldn't resist! I'm gonna check out the interview now! Congrats Bella!!!
tycajam says:
March 27, 2008, 9:52 am
Congrats Bella! Your journey is still inspiring
Ms. Aja B. says:
March 27, 2008, 10:09 am
Bella, I appreciate your taking the time to answer all of my questions. I have received some great feedback from your interview, and hope to be able to get your views and opinions on new beauty trends for Women of Color in the future! Peace & Love, Ms. Aja B. & the Belle-Noir Magazine Team
nyc/caribbean ragazza says:
March 27, 2008, 10:28 am
Congrats bella! Speaking of beautiful women of color did you see Jill Scott's interview in Vogue? In the same issue Michelle Obama was named the "it girl" of the month. I love both these women's style.
ChocolateOrchid says:
March 27, 2008, 10:30 am
Congratulations!! I've been checking Afrobella out for the past few months and I'm absolutely loving it. You cover everything us bella's need to know. ....so when's the magazine coming out?.... Peace and Blessings!
Bebroma says:
March 27, 2008, 10:42 am
Lovely interview, bella!
misstwists says:
March 27, 2008, 11:27 am
Great interview and of course - I wish you much more success on all of the great ideas that you have "brewing" :-) I'm looking forward to the podcasts now that I have an iPod!
auragirl says:
March 27, 2008, 11:40 am
hmmm I seem to be having problems accessing the interview. Anyone else having problems?
Mrs. Mckinzie says:
March 27, 2008, 12:58 pm
Congrats Bella! you are movin on up.I saw some of there wedding gowns on another site ,and there things are beautiful.
Shones says:
March 27, 2008, 3:13 pm
Cool article! Nice job, Bella. I listen to NPR quite frequently - hope to hear you soon! :)
pets says:
March 27, 2008, 7:16 pm
Great interview but I was not able to access the magazine's comment site.
Sabrina97 says:
March 27, 2008, 10:06 pm
That was an awesome interview, Bella! i really like the questions that they asked you. For once the questions were relevant. Good job!
ceecee says:
March 28, 2008, 1:05 am
congrats Bella!! you look lovely as usual. And wow! you know about a lot of beauty products. My eyes were popping from all the links lol.
rootsrock says:
March 28, 2008, 1:48 am
nice interview Bella... I really respect the way you represent for us women of color on every front. Peace, love and continued sucsess!
Clinton Walker III says:
March 31, 2008, 11:04 am
More website like this are needed to celebrate the plus-size women. America must understand that size 12 and up is the normal size.
Tobi says:
April 7, 2008, 1:32 pm
I loved everything in this blog and I believe in it, I have hand-made all of my own bath and body product ine with All Natural Products, and with the finest of extract's, all scents are in all of my products, you can make up your own or pick designer one I personally deveoped. I love doing it, and I am hoping more people, like urself realize products can be made better i they are all natural, that's me www.witchchoice.com thank you