Wow! I’m gonna try to keep the celebrity makeup artist interviews coming — you bellas were psyched to hear all about Mr. Damone Roberts!

I am so thrilled to have met him, and thrilled to be giving you bellas the kind of info you’re looking for! So because so many of you asked, I reached out to Damone for an update on his favorite hair products. And the products he mentioned were products that I haven’t yet tried.

Damone swears by Paul Mitchell foaming pomade, and he introduced me to a whole new product line.

“I love all of Kimberly Kimbles hair products!”

Damone specifically mentioned a “hair dress for curly hair,” but I can’t find a product by that name. So I’m just gonna have to check out Kimble hair products and get back to you on that, bellas. The Bounce Back Curling Revitalizer and the Shea Butter hair mask are calling me!

COMMENTS

Pat says:
March 9, 2009, 8:29 pm
Gosh! his hair is DA BOMB!
brown says:
March 9, 2009, 9:51 pm
1: is that his real hair and hair texture?
elle says:
March 9, 2009, 10:03 pm
you know if you hadn't said "MR. Damone Roberts" by simply looking, I may not have been able to tell if he was a woman or not. He's so... pretty.
Veronica says:
March 10, 2009, 12:57 am
His hair is extremely fierce. I can't take it!
Kiara says:
March 10, 2009, 7:35 am
Thanks Afrobella for getting this much needed hair question answered for me.I love you Damone.
ChocolateOrchid says:
March 10, 2009, 8:41 am
If I could snatch that fly and beautiful hair off of his head, I would!! I LOVE HIS HAIR!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!
caribbelle says:
March 10, 2009, 9:54 am
checking out the hair products right now...like i don't have enough hair products to last me for a few years right now!!
Natasha says:
March 10, 2009, 1:01 pm
The product he is referring to is called "Bounce Back" Curl Revitalizer..found it clicking through the systems under products. It says that it is great for "naturally curly hair" :)
Misstwists says:
March 10, 2009, 1:15 pm
Paul Mitchell's Foaming Pomade is a great styling product for natural hair. I used it a long time ago when my hair was much shorter. I stop using it because it didn't work well with other products. I still have it in my stash though!
KayC says:
March 10, 2009, 3:31 pm
Thank you for asking about his hair! I have always wondered about what he uses and if he was natural. I would love to know his daily routine but figured he wouldn't give up his secrets. I drooled over his hair when the episodes of 10 Years Younger aired.
curvygurl says:
March 10, 2009, 8:34 pm
Goodness! I've never thought I'd see the day I actually want a man's hair...lol. I love Damone's style and am glad you asked too :-).
Laquita says:
March 10, 2009, 11:59 pm
That shea butter hair mask sounds great :o)
Tami says:
March 11, 2009, 7:59 am
I know he and his hair are WAYYYY tooooo pretty for words! :-) WOW
Pretty Pink Princess on the way to becoming a Gorgeous Glam Queen says:
March 11, 2009, 3:52 pm
Ladies, always be willing to share your beauty tips, it only adds to your inner beauty. Telling someone else what you do, means you are open to receiveing that much more. Your hair is yours and his is his, him sharing his products won't make you look exactly like him. But he looks so great because he is happy with yourself and that is the essence of BEAUTY :)
Pretty Pink Princess on the way to becoming a Gorgeous Glam Queen says:
March 11, 2009, 3:53 pm
My english it is coming along- but meant to say "He is happy with himself and if you are happy with yourself- VOILA True Essence of Beauty
Lteefaw says:
March 11, 2009, 10:21 pm
Not only is his hair fierce but so is his skin. I can't stand when a man is prettier then me.....lol It just ain't fair!!!!
BelleNoelle says:
March 12, 2009, 11:28 am
Dag.. I used to use Foaming pomade religiously and then stopped. I don't even know why. Well, it's back on now! Thanks for the tips!
Sandra says:
March 15, 2009, 1:41 am
You can actually find the products at Target. It's only available on their on-line store.