Bellas! Best. News. EVER.

make custom gifts at Zazzle

My trademark was finally approved by the USPTO. That means I am finally 100% in the clear to offer Afrobella merchandise for sale!

If you love this blog, have natural hair, or just want to show your Afrobella pride, click here to visit my Zazzle boutique. I hope you like what you see!

COMMENTS

Patrick Jnr. says:
January 7, 2010, 5:54 pm
Congrats, congrats, CONGRATS!
NiaSoul01 says:
January 7, 2010, 9:28 pm
YOU GO BELLA!!! I'm sooooooooo getting the stamps!
ebonys says:
January 8, 2010, 11:33 am
I like the footware, mugs and onsies. Are you going to get into hair accessories, scarfs etc?
Robin says:
January 8, 2010, 12:01 pm
Nice!! Cosign NiaSoul01...I need those stamps! Very good idea. Shoes are cute, need the onesie for my 6month old. And of course I need a tee. Oh Bella! I gonna have to adjust my budget for this. lol. May I suggest a tank top for summer??
Deborah says:
January 8, 2010, 5:53 pm
I am loving the keds. These are on my pay day wish-list. Dx
yay! says:
January 9, 2010, 12:21 am
congratulations on the patent! i'm sending purely positive thoughts your way but do have to comment on the keds shoe. the logo on it looks upside down. i'm no shoe expert but im convinced it's upside down, lol, just tryna help you out.
Shell says:
January 9, 2010, 7:00 pm
This is awesome, Bella.
Technorati.com says:
October 5, 2013, 11:10 am
Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers
Maira says:
January 11, 2014, 4:35 am
whoah this weblog is wonderful i love studying your posts. Stay up the great work! You understand, many persons are hunting around for this info, you could aid them greatly.