First off, what IS a Naturalpreneur?

That would be someone who’s passionate about their natural hair, eco-friendly living, or natural product business. If you’re interested in learning how you can turn your passion for natural hair and beauty into a thriving business, listen in to the FREE “So You Want To Be a Naturalpreneur?” Telesummit. It began on August 15th, ends on the 19th. There’s an afternoon and an evening session each day of the telesummit and each session will feature an experienced entrepreneur that is willing to give you advice in various areas of your business. Today, that person is me!

I’ll be featured today in the afternoon session at 2 pm Central/3 EST, talking about being a successful blogger within the natural space, and offering advice to up and coming natural bloggers and businesses alike!

Visit for more details on how you can listen in!

Hope you listen in later today, and I hope you enjoy the experience bellas!

Turks says:
August 17, 2011, 9:10 am
I have actually started my natural hair blog/website, since I have started my natural hair journey. It also keeps me motivated and encouraged to continue through opening that I may actually be reaching a couple of people and motivating them also to do as I did
Dawn Yerger, Naturalpreneur Central says:
August 17, 2011, 11:11 am
I am so excited about this! Looking forward to the session, Patrice!
S says:
August 17, 2011, 3:11 pm
Great session! Very informative. Thanks for the advice.
Arlice Nichole says:
August 17, 2011, 6:28 pm
Hi Patrice! I'd love to blog about this event. Since I'm learning late, will each day be recorded?
Teon says:
August 21, 2011, 2:18 pm
Blessings! I too just recently started my journey as a Naturalprenuer. I recently launched my website and blog. I am trying to encourage and enlighten people from all genders, ethnicities, and walks of life on the beauty of being natural. Being a beginner within the subject, I welcome any advice, encouragement, or enlightenment. Thank you!
Romunda Lockett says:
August 21, 2013, 1:15 am
I would love to listen to the telesummit but I just found out about it . I don't know if this is August 2013. If this was recorded can I still listen?