Bellas, I’ve got big news!

I’m thrilled and delighted to announce that fabulous plus size boutique Silhouettes has chosen lil ol’ me to be the second blogger to have a Blogger Boutique on their website! AND they wrote the sweetest post about me. I am tickled to bits.

Click here to visit my blogger boutique!

I included items for every kind of mood.
silhouettes

Hanging out with your boo? This chenille sweater is long, warm, cozy, and cute.

Hosting a dinner party? This beaded tunic is a statement maker that’s still comfortable (and looks GREAT with jeggings).

Going out for a night on the town? This kimono sleeve dress is elegant enough on its own — with bold jewelry and a smokey eye? Sexy sexy sexy!

I hope you like my picks. This is certainly a great start to 2010. Someday I’d love to collaborate with a great plus size retailer to someday design my own line of clothes — I feel like I’m getting closer to my dream!

What do you think? What’s your favorite pick?

COMMENTS

Lisalis says:
January 6, 2010, 8:35 pm
You're right! Comfortable but statement-making. I haven't looked at Silhouettes in a long time. Thanks for showing me their updated pieces! It was also nice that they featured some African American models :)
alicia says:
January 6, 2010, 8:55 pm
Congrats Ms. Bella. I do like the range of styles that you chose.
sandra says:
January 7, 2010, 12:13 am
I love this...I had forgotten about silhouettes and this is a great thing they are doing; I would love you to be outfitted in some of the recommendations and then we can really see how they work for you...
Stylin' & Profilin' says:
January 7, 2010, 12:15 am
Congrats, bella! That's great news... way to kick off 2010 :-)
Shell says:
January 7, 2010, 9:17 pm
Congrats, Bella on your new gig.
bella says:
January 8, 2010, 12:29 pm
I promise to take some outfit photos soon, Sandra! That tunic above has become my new favorite thing. And I'm wearing the chenille sweater now (but am grody and in my pajamas)! It is SO comfortable!
UmmAmirah says:
January 8, 2010, 1:16 pm
I just bought some stuff from Silouettes. I like their clothes and since I'm a hijab and modesty is key they have great outfits that I can wear to work. Affordablity is an issue with me, but I ususally hold out for sales and discount codes. I'm excited for you BELLA!! I see some of your pics are things I've been eyeing as well. Congrats again.
storage companies Milwaukee Wi says:
June 15, 2014, 12:20 pm
The cost of the moving mainly depends on the large number of variables; some of the variables include quantity of things being moved, differences in prices between companies, distance to be covered, time duration that would be taken for the move, number of people involved in packing, loading and unloading. Some complete assistance moving companies would raise the price on the day of the shift and cause scuffles. Average cost of home survey report is $530 (?350).
clarisonic pro Tutorial says:
June 29, 2014, 6:27 am
You would be right depending on your understanding of certain points. Vitamin E is particularly beneficial, promoting healing, good blood circulation, and fortified capillary walls. A number of would say that will sometimes they rarely find time to rinse their hair.
facial plastic surgeon nashville tn says:
July 18, 2014, 4:39 am
In an internet forum about plastic surgery, it will be possible to come in contact with other individuals about plastic surgery through the net. An experienced plastic surgeon can ensure you appealing aesthetic results with the help of innovative body contouring procedures. The various types of plastic surgery on the face are:.
bodycon dresses buy online says:
August 4, 2014, 1:49 am
Johnny Depp is another example of a celebrity who loves stylish sunglasses. The website will have a special section called “The Rainbow Connection“, which will serve as a social media site for children. Many people are interested in knowing these and thus, if one is looking to start a fashion website, all they have to do is to include this aspect to their portal along with pictures as well.
pompano beach slab leak repair says:
August 4, 2014, 7:22 am
This is all good, but in the end only you can make decisions about your kitchen renovation. You should also allow a minimum of 36 inches of counter space to the right and then 30 inches to the left of the range and sink, if possible. This is the most deciding factor before you proceed forward.
Article Marketing says:
August 9, 2014, 8:02 pm
Basically, you can only do 5 invoices, 5 proposals, and 5 expenses in the free version. They will do all the talking for you with the agent. Every year, thousands of vacancies open up in the public sector.
moving helper says:
August 15, 2014, 11:28 am
During the entire packing and moving processes, moving firms of Delhi NCR provides utmost care. There are ways to make the process simple so that you can continue to experience the thrill of moving out of your house. help you avoid pitfalls like this and find a real relationship.
toilet stoppage pompano beach high school says:
August 23, 2014, 7:04 am
Read on to find the vocabulary you will need and links to sites with house plans. You should also allow a minimum of 36 inches of counter space to the right and then 30 inches to the left of the range and sink, if possible. An update sink fixture with great looking knobs can instantly update a plain and outdated kitchen counter and sink area.
facial plastic surgery peoria il says:
September 4, 2014, 6:48 pm
,) energies are capable of treating the surface of the skin and the deep dermis, but do not treat the middle layer of the dermis and thus cannot achieve complete non-surgical rejuvenation or a non-surgical face-lift. The "Basketball Wives LA" star also made waves recently when she appeared with Drake and Blake Griffin in a skit for the ESPY Awards. Vanity is when you have something taken care of because you want everyone to notice and look at you.
body image says:
September 27, 2014, 8:57 am
However, when choosing a plastic surgeon some things are to be kept in mind. Sometimes, our decisions could be clouded by pressure from our surroundings. Wavefront -guided LASIK, contact our Sacramento office for a complimentary eye care consultation.
lasercap-success rate in women says:
October 6, 2014, 7:17 am
The hair follicles are not receiving the right balance of nutrients they need to grow. Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data. Refrain or limit the amount of heat applied to your hair through the use of blow dryers, curling irons, straighteners, etc.
boutique dress form says:
December 25, 2014, 1:29 pm
But always use good sense and an objective eye with this fashion favorite. Vintage jewelry was the charm and retro designs mixed with modern looks were another hit style in jewelry. It should not be a surprise that if some is more than interested in going for online shopping besides looking forward to gain the upper limit benefit by buying unique clothes, then it needs less mention that the is the thing that can help you realize the dream of buying clothes.