I LOVE Los Angeles and I always look forward to visiting. So many great friends of mine live in California, and we always have a great time! And on November 11 from noon to 3 pm, you are welcome to RSVP and have fun with me and some of my FAVORITE people in natural hair.

It’s a very special Brunch with EDEN BodyWorks!

I’ll be there, alongside Felicia Leatherwood of the Loving Your Hair With Natural Care Workshop (@LovingYourHair), Cassidy Blackwell of Natural Selection (@NaturalsBlog) and Dr. Kari Williams, trichologist and owner of the Mahogany Hair Revolution salon and author of The Journey Back: How to Transition Back to Your Natural Curl (AKA @DrKariWilliams).

We will share our wisdom, wit and insight on natural hair and beauty, while we all enjoy a fabulous brunch! Wanna come?? Click right here to register at BrunchWithEdenLA.eventbrite.com. See you SOON!

Nik says:
October 31, 2012, 9:39 pm
Nooooo! Why that day? :( I have to work for sure. Boo! You ladies have fun! Maybe I'll catch you one day.
Teenage Naturalista says:
November 4, 2012, 6:35 pm
Hey everyone! I’m a teenage girl expressing her love and appreciation for natural hair. I would love it if you checked out my blog! Thank you and be blessed xoxo Teenage Naturalista http://theteenagenaturalista.blogspot.com/
Ivy says:
November 8, 2012, 1:17 pm
Hi Afrobella!!!! I just so happen to peruse your site today, and found out that you will be attending the Eden brunch. I am so excited!!! This is my first meetup (I have been natural almost 6yrs) and I get to meet you. You are one of the first sites I went to when looking for guidance on this journey. I hope to have the chance to meet you. Peace and blessings <3
Laverne merrick says:
November 12, 2012, 5:13 pm
Enjoyed the day ! Thank you!
cheap Beats mixr says:
June 9, 2014, 5:53 pm
cheap Beats mixr Amazing! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!
Lashawnda says:
July 28, 2014, 11:32 pm
There is no telling what information or items could be lost during the i - Phone repair process. Acrobits Softphone makes the Vo - IP on the i - Phone experience feel very natural as if you were placing a regular phone call. You might then personally go to the shortlisted destinations and store about for rates.