Because Spring is all about flowers and whimsy, allow me to introduce you to one of my favorite Etsy shops. QuellyRue Designs. Handmade, quirky, super cute accessories and headbands!

Check me out rocking the crochet floral headband”>it’s just $12, click here to buy!

I love the size of the flower in my hair, and the band itself is stretchy and comfortable around my head. I am definitely feeling florals for the season, but sometimes less is more. There’s something adorable, cartoon-like, and whimsical about QuellyRue. The bowtie headband is TOO cute, and the African print headband is gorgeous, and has a soft elasticized back to accommodate even the biggest head of natural hair.

In addition to fly hair accessories and brooches, QuellyRue makes adorable iPod and cell phone cozies, and I love their animal inspired tote bags. Especially the love birds! 100% of the purchase of the Love Birds bag will be donated to Red Cross Haiti Relief and Disaster fund — so awesome and STILL necessary. I would so rock that to Whole Foods. Too cute!

Click here to check out everything QuellyRue Designs has to offer. I love their adorable and unique style!

COMMENTS

Lovelyn says:
April 15, 2010, 4:48 pm
That headband is so cute. I'll definitely check out her Etsy shop.
Carol says:
April 15, 2010, 4:56 pm
That is the cutest thing all day -- you can rock a headband like no other!
Phyrra says:
April 15, 2010, 5:31 pm
I love the headband on you!
Sam says:
April 16, 2010, 12:11 pm
I love it! The flower headband looks great on you. Her African print headbands are so cute too!
Dr.shereen says:
April 17, 2010, 3:03 pm
I absolutely an thankful for all the tough effort that you have done keeping this blog around. I hope this is here for a long time. knowing a few things about yourself and applying a few styling tips and techniques that you too can look fabulous ... Extreme Makeover Tips and Tricks Really Work!
Mel says:
April 20, 2010, 7:35 am
OMG Afrobella, I loved the headband. Sadly, when I went to purchase it, it was sold out on 4/16/2010. I am HIGHLY dissapointed and wish I could contact the seller to see if there was some way to get my hands on one. BTW- I looove your site. EVERY morning you and my morning coffee greet me as I endeavor to deal with the workload of the day. Thank you for always making me yearn for more!