Saturday May 22, I’m putting Ludacris on full volume on my iPod and speeding down State Street to my favorite Old Navy store! Mark your calendar – this Saturday it’s the $1 Flip Flop One Day Wonder Event!

Limited 5 pairs, while supplies last. The super cute wedges, embellished pairs, and leather styles won’t be up for this sale, but some of ON’s latest flippies are super cute. Like this Green peace sign pair – so cute! So mine!

Which pair would you pick?

Tagged With:

COMMENTS

Ally says:
May 20, 2010, 12:44 pm
Ooooh, I had no idea this was happening! As I LIVE in flip-flops during the summer, I'm so excited about this!
heyhey says:
May 20, 2010, 2:59 pm
Nothing to do with flipflops (sorry), but Janet cut her hair! http://thatgrapejuice.net/2010/05/hot-shot-janet-jackson-debuts-short-hairstyle/ I miss her short hair days (24play vid) and I'm sure there's got to be a freeing/cathartic aspect the cut given that's happened recently. Or she's doing it for that new movie role. Other way, yay!
dgh says:
May 20, 2010, 10:48 pm
Lovin' the classic metallic...the perfect summer neutral!
Carla says:
May 21, 2010, 3:58 pm
Trust me--I have marked this day in so many different places to go and get my five pairs for $5.
[fung'ke][blak][chik] says:
May 22, 2010, 10:41 am
I got mine this morning! woohoo!
LBell says:
May 23, 2010, 7:38 am
Feeling the generation gap right now...I still can't get with flip-flops, no matter how cute or cheap they are. But I'm loving the image of you speeding down State Street with Ludacris in your iPod. :)
Boogie says:
May 23, 2010, 2:23 pm
I was in line @ 6:30am--got mine too!