I’ve come to realize that my jewelry personality is quite a bit different from my regular personality.
If you meet me in person, I can be low key and sometimes even a little quiet (but always warm and friendly, or at least I try to be!). I’m not a loud person, by any means. But when it comes to jewelry, I am bold. Memorable. Outstanding. I love jewelry that makes a statement. And I LOVE the jewelry and style of Rachel Stewart.
If you’re a reader of natural hair blogs I am so sure you’re familiar with her work! Rachel has been featured on so many of my favorite blogs, including Afroniquely You, K Is For Kinky, FroChic, Empress Mag, Most Beautifullest, Fly and of course Clutch Mag.
OMG, how FLY is she?? I love her look, her hair, her flava in general. And of course, her art. Rachel’s jewelry fits my jewelry personality to a tee. Here are my top five fave Rachel Stewart pieces.
1. The Gold Afro Pick earrings, natch. I feel like every woman with big, bold natural flavor should rock a pair of these at least once.
2. I love the Royal Tassels. LOVE. Brass, copper, dangling, elegant. I need them in my life!
3. The Warrior Woman cuff. $30 and a fashion knockout. Rock this with a Little Black Dress and your sexiest footwear. POW!
4. Star Child – very Eighties, bold and bangin’. Big hair or a big personality will help to pull these off.
5. The Mixtape Necklace, which is sold out. Of course it is! Because it’s AWESOME.
Are you a fan of Rachel Stewart’s style? Which piece is your fave?