I want to know what you think! Comment in the discussion box below for a chance to win gift cards and other fun prizes.

COMMENTS

Sxy says:
April 12, 2012, 11:20 am
OMGEE these colors are fabu together. I could definitely see myself in this outfit for a wedding or perhaps my anniversary dinner that's coming up on the 28th.
Berty Morales says:
April 12, 2012, 11:28 am
I am in love with the dress and the clutch. Love these selections :)
QueenEyeCee says:
April 12, 2012, 1:44 pm
Spring is about the renewal & rebirth of life, when things are fresh & vibrant; what a most splendid time to get married. When one is honored to be in attendance of spring nuptials they should wear beautiful vibrant pastels, sophisticated not platform pumps, simple yet complementary clutch and most importantly, accessorize with beautiful representations of spring, i.e. hair flowers, feathers, etc.... Be sexy, yet modest as to not offend nor appear to attempt to overshadow the bride's special day.
IC says:
April 12, 2012, 3:13 pm
Im attending a spring wedding in May, a day wedding wedding. I love maxi dresses so I found one that is yellow, white, and blue paisley. What's great about it is it's very semi-formal and would go lovely with white or natural accessories and some strappy sandals, but after the wedding it's still perfect for NYC summer weather. I can wear it on Sundays or shopping and look "Sex and the City" with a large summer hat & some sunglasses without over-doing it. I think for weddings it's best like QueenEyeCee said... you don't want to upstage the bride. However, you never know how many male guests are there hoping to meet someone lovely :-)
Traci B says:
April 12, 2012, 4:27 pm
I would probably not wear the dress pictured HOWEVER, those shoesssssssss! Those shoesss! Those shoes! I would sleep in those. I like the bracelet and clutch too.
S Nicole says:
April 12, 2012, 10:07 pm
Normally your fashion posts do not appeal to me BUT this array of options do make me think a little of the coordination of colors. :) S Nicole. That cuff speaks VOLUMES!
Angela Hall says:
April 13, 2012, 8:15 am
I'm loving the snake print trend. So chic and deco. I also like the watercolor feel of the blue green. Very pretty
keisha brown says:
April 13, 2012, 8:40 am
well as a planner of weddings in all seasons, i would approve this outfit (but recommend a shawl/cardigan of some sort until its dance party time). it also depends on the location of the ceremony/reception. if you are going to be outdoors in grass - you will regret the heels (pack a pair of fold up flats and you'll be good to go!).
Mimi says:
April 13, 2012, 10:44 am
Love this combo!! That blue is just gorgeous :) *thumbs up*
Lorraine says:
April 14, 2012, 5:39 pm
tried a few Marshalls and can't find that combo. who is the designer of the dress?
Sonya B. says:
April 17, 2012, 2:34 pm
I love the outfit and the accessories. I don't have any weddings to attend this summer but I would wear it for my 40th Bday this summer!!! Forty will look good in that outfit!!!!!!!!!
Sandra Tedford says:
April 23, 2012, 11:08 am
I'm really loving the various shades of blue this year. They're so pretty. I think making sure your skin looks great, hair is tight, nice platform pumps and beautiful cuff bracelets and necklaces will compliment any outfit.