I want to know what you think! Comment in the discussion box below for a chance to win gift cards and other fun prizes.

COMMENTS

Cristine says:
May 3, 2012, 12:17 pm
I love that blazer & earrings! I'd probably go with a different color blazer tho... jazz it up with some color !! :]
SanTara says:
May 3, 2012, 12:31 pm
I have two boys so white is never an option for me. No way! LOL I'm partial to the summer brights paired with the tips above.
No Nonsense says:
May 3, 2012, 12:46 pm
Black and white classic! I love white and since Tangerine is the 2012 color, that will be a delightful pairing.
pets says:
May 3, 2012, 7:42 pm
Lovely outfit.
Stephanie says:
May 3, 2012, 9:42 pm
Love colors usually, especially with dresses. This little white dress idea will get my creativity flowing in using my accessories. Tangerine...hmmm
LaToya says:
May 4, 2012, 7:56 am
I think this is a cute look, but instead of the gold sandals I would go with some red ones, just to make it look more interesting and colorful.
Chanda says:
July 20, 2014, 7:00 am
Hi this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!
Felicia says:
July 24, 2014, 5:49 pm
I hardly leave remarks, but i did a few searching and wound up here How To Style Your Little White Dress | Afrobella. And I actually do have 2 questions for you if you do not mind. Could it be only me or does it look as if like a few of these comments come across as if they are left by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting on additional places, I would like to follow anything new you have to post. Would you make a list of all of all your shared pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?