Bellas, it’s been an incredible six month experience. I’ve learned so much about myself in 2010 in general, and hosting Afrobella Radio has been a really important part of the journey. And Thursday December 16th – tomorrow morning, if you’re reading this now – the first part of that journey comes to an end.

My last show will be all about New Year’s resolutions, fresh new beginnings, and focusing on your health and fitness. My guests will be Dr. Karol Watson, director of the Women’s Cardiovascular Center at UCLA and Erika Kendall of Black Girls Guide to Weight Loss who will speak from her own remarkable weight loss experiences. Check out her before and after photo here!

I’m super excited for tomorrow’s episode. I hope you listen in! 10 am Central, 11 EST! Click here!

COMMENTS

Jenn says:
December 15, 2010, 10:17 pm
Why are you no longer doing the show?
Sheila says:
December 16, 2010, 8:54 am
Sad to hear about the show, but I must say you look amazing. It not easy to lose the weight but you did it and you look AMAZING.
pets says:
December 16, 2010, 2:49 pm
Sheila the pictures are of the guest that will be on the Radio Show - not of Afrobella. Why is show ending? - it doesn't seem to be only 6 months. Anyway please stay up beat and continue with this media even if no more Radio.
The Cubicle Chick says:
December 16, 2010, 9:19 pm
Wow, I have only been able to listen to a couple of shows. I always took for granted your show would be around. Maybe you will be doing some special podcasts or something in the future. Thanks for giving us yet another way to get to know you!
professor says:
December 17, 2010, 9:39 am
Glad I listened. Your spirit is so gentle, Afrobella, and it permeated the Q&A of your last show's guests. Thanks for the show; great luck with future endeavors!
mincir a tout prix says:
August 18, 2014, 7:05 pm
Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords buut I'm not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share. Thank you!